Upper bourgeois Art Nouveau villa, built around 1910 by the architect Fritz Landauer for his cousin, the textile manufacturer Otto Landauer.
The four-storey house was built as an asymmetrical corner house with a mansard roof, ornamental bay window and terraces in the middle of a quarter of manufacturers' villas. The so-called "Landauer-Villa" is located in a preferred inner city location (4 min. Walking distance to the main train station), in the popular Augsburg city hunter district.
The area of around 615 m2 extends over a total of six floors (basement + ground floor + mezzanine + 1st floor + 2nd floor + attic). The property is ideal as an office, practice, law firm, notary's office or as a representative company headquarters.
|Use||Commercial or private|
|Project development||ESER REAL ESTATE GmbH & Co. KG|
|Property approx.||410 m²|
|Usable area approx.||615 m²|
|Number of floors||6|
|Garage||1, an additional parking space possible on request, e.g. as a carport|
|Special features||Monument protection depreciation|
|Completion / handing over||Summer 2021|